Passport Service is available by appointment only at the Norfolk Public Library. There are 5 passport acceptance agents on staff at the Library who are available to help you obtain your U. S. Passport. An appointment is required for passport services. Appointments may be made by calling John Spinney at 508-528-3380 x.6 or Sarina Bluhm at 508-528-3380 x.4.
Please click on the following link to ensure that you have the proper documentation and forms before your appointment.
Forms are also available at the library.
Items you will need:
- Completed application form
- Identification (Valid Drivers License, Naturalization Certificate, Previous US Passport, Current Government or Military ID)
- Photocopy of ID
- Evidence of US Citizenship
- Previously issued, undamaged U.S. Passport
- Certified birth certificate issued by the city, county or state
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad or Certification of Birth
- Naturalization Certificate, Certificate of Citizenship
- 2 Checks (1 payable to the Department of State, and 1 payable to the Town of Norfolk). Personal checks are acceptable. We do not accept credit or debit cards.
- A current photo ( Passport photo services are available at AAA and most pharmacies)