The library is open!
Masks are required. Please stop by the sanitation station before beginning to browse.
- Book donations – can now be dropped off at the library during open hours!
- Book Drop – You can now return items in the outdoor slot 24/7 and inside during open hours. Remember to put your items in one at a time so they get checked in properly.
- Stuffbrary – Would you like to take out a Stuffbrary item? Go to our updated Stuffbrary page, choose an item, and reserve your date, new items available!
- Museum Passes – Please check each institution’s guidelines before visiting, many are requiring reservations with a specific date and time. Current passes that are available: State Parks Pass, Museum of Fine Arts, Museum of Science, and Southwick Zoo (tickets must be purchased at the library).
- Public computers, printing, and copying – Available with no appointment necessary. Please note that there will be limited one on one assistance to ensure proper social distancing.
- Passport Services – Available with limited hours, appointments are mandatory. Make your reservation through the Passport Page. Current processing times are 10-12 weeks for standard processing and 4-6 weeks for expedited processing per the US Department of State (4/2/21).
Not comfortable coming in? Take advantage of contactless pick up or home delivery.
- Contactless Holds Pick Up – When you have received notification that your holds have arrived head over to our calendar of events and register yourself for a pick up appointment. Need help making an appointment? Give us a call, 508-528-3380. On the day of your appointment your items will be checked out to you and placed in a paper bag with your name on it, ready and waiting for you in the lobby.
- Home Delivery – If you are unable to make it to the library we are happy to bring the library to you! Fill out the home delivery form. We can choose some titles for you or you can let us know that you have holds that are available. Deliveries will be made Monday – Friday as staff are available, we will be sure to confirm a day with you.
- Sign up for a temporary digital library card – Register for a temporary card online here. Online registration becomes effective immediately, you can place up to 5 holds, and you have access to any of our online databases. You will need to come in to pick up your permanent card. Please make sure to bring your ID with your current address on it. New to town and have not updated your license yet? Bring a piece of mail with your current address listed.
Having trouble with your current card?