UPDATED 10/7/20 (updates and changes highlighted in pink)
You have a few options when it comes to getting your library materials. When entering the library or returning items in the bookdrop masks that cover your nose and mouth are required. Please help to keep our staff and your fellow patrons safe. No book donations are being accepted at this time in the library. Beginning October 7th you will be able to drop off donations in the shed at the transfer station on Wednesdays.
- Holds Pick Up – When you have received notification that your holds have arrived head over to our calendar of events and register yourself for a pick up appointment. Need help making an appointment? Give us a call, 508-528-3380. On the day of your appointment your items will be checked out to you and placed in a paper bag with your name on it, ready and waiting for you in the large lobby.
- Come Into the Library – Yes, this is an option! No appointments are required, but you will still need to check in with a staff member. Please be aware that if the building is at capacity you may need to wait. ALSO AVAILABLE: We have Senior/High Risk browsing available on Wednesdays and Thursdays (Thursdays begin October 8th) from 12pm to 2pm. There are no appointments necessary, but please check in with a staff member when you arrive.
- Home Delivery – If you are unable to make it to the library we are happy to bring the library to you! Fill out the home delivery form. We can choose some titles for you or you can let us know that you have holds that are available. Deliveries are made on Tuesdays and Thursdays between the hours of 2pm and 4pm. No specific time will be given. All drop offs will be contactless, please indicate on your request form where you would like your bag left (front door, in front of garage, etc.). Please submit your home delivery request by Mondays at 2pm of the week you would like your delivery.
- Beginning Saturday, October 3rd our hours will be:
Wednesday: 12-2pm (senior/high risk browsing) and 2-7pm (open to everyone)
Thursday: 12-2pm (senior/high risk browsing) and 2-7pm (open to everyone)
- Would you like to take out a Stuffbrary item? Go to our updated Stuffbrary page, choose an item, and reserve your date!