UPDATED 2/25/21 (updates and changes highlighted in pink)
The library will re-open for browsing Tuesday, March 2nd. Masks will be required. Please stop by the sanitation station to sanitize your hands as well as complete the contact tracing form (available digitally or in paper). Library hours will be as follows:
Monday 10:00 – 3:00
Tuesday 10:00 – 3:00
Wednesday 2:00 – 7:00
Thursday 2:00 – 7:00
Friday 10:00 – 3:00
Saturday 10:00 – 2:00
Senior/high risk browsing on Wednesdays and Thursdays: 12:00 – 2:00
Book donation can be dropped off in the Friends shed located near the KP bottle drop off at the transfer station on Saturdays.
- Holds Pick Up – When you have received notification that your holds have arrived head over to our calendar of events and register yourself for a pick up appointment. Need help making an appointment? Give us a call, 508-528-3380. On the day of your appointment your items will be checked out to you and placed in a paper bag with your name on it, ready and waiting for you in the small lobby.
- Home Delivery – If you are unable to make it to the library we are happy to bring the library to you! Fill out the home delivery form. We can choose some titles for you or you can let us know that you have holds that are available. Deliveries will be made Monday – Friday as staff are available, we will be sure to confirm a day with you.
- Book Drop – The book drop is open 24/7 beginning 10am on Monday through closing on Saturday at 2pm. The book drop will be closed in the mornings from 9-10am to allow staff to process materials coming out of quarantine. If you cannot make it to return your items please give us a call (508-528-3380) or send us an email ([email protected]). The book drop will also be locked when we are closed for holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, etc.).
- Library Hours for Contactless Pick Up: Make your appointment here: www.norfolkpl.org/events
- Would you like to take out a Stuffbrary item? Go to our updated Stuffbrary page, choose an item, and reserve your date! When picking up or returning a Stuffbrary item please give us a call (508-528-3380) so we can meet you at the door.