These kits will include 5 copies of a popular book and discussion questions that you can use. All you need to do is add some readers, and voila, instant book club!
These kits will be located above the adult cd collection and can be checked out for a period of 6 weeks. No holds are allowed on these items at this time.
Have a paperback title to suggest adding to the collection? Contact Sarah Ward at [email protected].
- Air You Breathe by Frances De Pontes Peebles
- All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood
- An American Marriage by Tayari Jones
- Less by Andrew Sean Greer
- The Lost Girls of Paris by Pam Jenoff
- Next Year in Havana by Chanel Cleeton
- Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
- The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
- All We Ever Wanted by Emily Griffin
- Once Upon a River by Diane Setterfield
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
- Beyond the Point by Claire Gibson
- The Department of Sensitive Crimes by Alexander McCall Smith
- The Peacock Emporium by Jojo Moyes
- Sarah’s Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
- Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese
- Little Bee by Chris Cleave
- Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
- Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- Chocolate Maker’s Wife by Karen Brooks
- Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo
I was wondering if there is an exciting book club already meeting?
This page lists all of our book discussion groups: https://norfolkpl.org/adult-programs/discussion-groups/