The Library will again be collecting items to send to Norfolk resident, CPT John Kent, and his unit who are stationed in Kuwait. They truly enjoyed and were thankful for our last shipment.There are a few new items on this list for our second care package.
- Make a card for the unit: The 188th Engineer Detachment
- Protein bars (avoid chocolate if possible)
- Individually wrapped, healthy snacks (nuts, trail mix, etc.)
- White ankle socks
- Black crew socks
- Toiletry items (deodorant, toothpaste, shampoo, etc.)
- Local newspapers, magazines
Please bring any items in by Monday, August 13th.
A heartfelt thank you to everyone who helped to make the last shipment such a success!
If you have any questions please contact Sarah Ward at [email protected]