The Library will be collecting items to send to Norfolk resident, CPT John Kent, and his unit who are stationed in Kuwait right now. We will be sending multiple shipments throughout the year.
The first package will be sent out April 2nd. Please drop off any items you would like to to contribute by 5pm on Monday, 4/2.
- Make a card for the unit: The 188th Engineer Detachment
- Ground coffee – single packets or large cans
- drink mixes (Crystal Light, Kool-aid, Gatorade mix, etc.)
- Protein bars/trail mix
- Ziploc bags – quart, sandwich, snack, gallon
- Twin XL sheets/pillow cases
- Local magazines and newspapers
- Chapstick- plain
- Baby wipes
Have a question? Please contact Sarah Ward, Children’s Librarian, [email protected]